* Is your child struggling with fears, overwhelm, poor sleep? *
* Do you want to help your child learn ways to feel better and be healthy? *
* Are you looking for opportunities to bond with your child? *
Bring each other to Energy Power for Kids to:
- Have fun practicing simple but powerful Healing TouchTM techniques with each other
- Learn about your energy anatomy and discover your unique ability to sense energy
- Practice ways to help yourself feel better when strong emotions come up
- Learn how changing just one letter in your handwriting can change your life
- And embrace your super powers!
Register now, space is limited!
Taught by Bonnie Thompson, Healing Touch Certified Practitioner and mom of four.
I am very excited to announce that I will be teaching a new Healing Touch class for children in October. It is geared to ages 6-12 and parents are invited to attend with their child.
One of my passions is to teach families about life force energy and how to use it to support emotional and physical well being. Just imagine if every child had great tools like Healing Touch and EFT to manage their emotions and help them to deal with life’s bumps and bruises!
Read on for more information and feel free to share this information with those you think might be interested.
My Helpful Healing Touch
- Does your child seem stressed or anxious at school?
- Would you describe your child as being highly sensitive?
- Is he/she too easily influenced by the emotions of others?
- Would you like to help your child learn tools to manage their own energy and emotions?
Children will learn:
• Basic energy anatomy and energy concepts in a simple and enjoyable format
• How to use healing energy for their wellness and self care
• How to balance their emotions through the use of breath and meditation
• How to maintain good boundaries and create a stronger sense of self
Suggested ages are 6-12. Cost is $35 and includes one child and one parent/guardian. The book, My Helpful Healing Touch: A Guide for Empowering Children is also included.
My Helpful Healing Touch
Sunday, Oct. 16th
10:00 am – 12 noon
Open Pathways Learning Center, 383 West Drake, Suite 201, Fort Collins
Taught by Bonnie Thompson, Healing Touch Certified Practitioner
Call Bonnie at 970-988-0566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Pre-registration is required and space is limited—call today to reserve your spot!
I hope you can make it there! Looking forward to it.
To celebrate our new, shared office space at Open Pathways Integrative Wellness and Learning Center, we are having an Open House on June 17th from 4:00-7:00pm.
We will have delicious food, music, and some wonderful door prizes. Watch for more information soon, but for now please put it on your calendar!
I am pleased to announce that I am now seeing clients in a lovely, new office space. It is located within the Open Pathways Integrative Wellness and Learning Center at 383 West Drake, Suite 201, Fort Collins, CO.
The new space includes a large, beautiful classroom that I will be using frequently for workshops and group events. I am so looking forward to teaching again! Watch for more information soon about events and classes.
I would love to hear from you about what you’d like to see offered. Please feel free to comment below. Thank you!